Give these Kava drinks a shot! If you are nearby our Glendale or Littleton location in Colorado be sure to stop by and pick up a Kava Ball and some Kava.
1. Just mixing with water – This is too easy just toss some Kava into a glass of water and stir it up. You can strain it using a coffee filter or a Kava ball.
2. Coconut Kava Shake – This one tastes much better than just water. Kava can be metabolized much better when paired with a fat containing liquid. It also extracts much better into oils rather than water.
- 14oz Coconut Milk
- 1/4 unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup of Kava
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp – Xanthan Gum (Can be found in bakery isle) This will keep the shake from separating .
3. Strawberry Banana Kava Smoothie – If you like fruit and something much smoother give this one a shot!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 Banana’s
- 4oz blueberry yogurt
- 2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup Kava